Tuesday, November 3, 2009

memory lane

As Nolan's first birthday looms in the not so distant future, i've been browsing through old photos of the twins to see what they looked like at 11months. I think that Nolan is a great mix of both of them.

Hudson and Garrett seem to have a bit more hair than Nolan does and I know that they had many many more teeth than Nolan does at this age.

But Nolan seems so much bigger than them. At 11 months, the boys were just approaching 20 pounds. Nolan is almost 23. The twins weren't standing independently and didn't show any interest in walking. Nolan is going to walk at any moment. Nolan is spunky and pensive which compliments the best in both Garrett (spunky) and Hudson (pensive).

*

I also checked out photos of myself at this phase - 11 months post partum. I won't be posting any of those photos since i've become even more aware of how far behind I am in the weight loss arena after my pregnancy with Nolan. Ughhhhhhhhhh.



No comments: