Mark stayed up until the fire had gone down enough to put the metal grate cover back on the pit so that animals couldn't get too close.
This morning, as I was getting the jogging stroller out to take the twins on a run, Garrett decided to take a close look at the fire pit.
Why he felt that he had to stick his face on the grate is beyond me. It was a perfect imprint. The palms of his hands had the same pattern imprinted on them. Thank God, it wasn't hot! Of course, the moment he did it I screamed for Mark to get the camera :) Once we stopped laughing under our breath, we explained why he should never do it again and then wiped the soot off. Hudson said, "you're crazy, Garrett". I concur.
1 comment:
Well, at least now you know roughly what he will look like if/when he ever grows a mustache and goatee... :-)
Post a Comment