I have been reassured many times that the work will get finished and finished correctly. I'm reserving some panic for later in the week when they really aren't coming back anymore. I've been sick to my stomach all weekend. Mark keeps reassuring me that it will all work out okay. Besides, we have pictures of the horrible work - Mark crawled under the house and took pictures so that we have proof of what wasn't completed. The joys of house renovation!!!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
renovation
I refrained from blogging over the weekend because I am so angry about our foundation work. One half of the house is just about perfect. The other... far from it. I was so happy with the work up until Thursday when one gentleman decided the work was complete, he wanted our money and they wouldn't be back. No money was given and they will be back. The work is by no means complete and it's such a bad job that General Managers and Engineers are now involved. BUMMER.
I had a lot of anxiety about this project. I had thoughts of my house breaking or the walls cracking so badly that we had to take them all down to repair. I didn't expect for the work to be so negligent that my bedroom furniture would bounce when anyone walks through the room.
I have been reassured many times that the work will get finished and finished correctly. I'm reserving some panic for later in the week when they really aren't coming back anymore. I've been sick to my stomach all weekend. Mark keeps reassuring me that it will all work out okay. Besides, we have pictures of the horrible work - Mark crawled under the house and took pictures so that we have proof of what wasn't completed. The joys of house renovation!!!!!
I have been reassured many times that the work will get finished and finished correctly. I'm reserving some panic for later in the week when they really aren't coming back anymore. I've been sick to my stomach all weekend. Mark keeps reassuring me that it will all work out okay. Besides, we have pictures of the horrible work - Mark crawled under the house and took pictures so that we have proof of what wasn't completed. The joys of house renovation!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment