Wednesday, August 12, 2009

foundation update

Yesterday afternoon the GM from Dallas and an engineer for the company came out to look at our foundation. Upon arrival, they were both very friendly but I could tell they were still a bit sceptical. I really think that they thought that we were being nit-picky. They spent about 20 minutes crawling around under the house and when they came back out, their tones had completely changed. They were apologetic and assured us that they would make things right. They agreed that the job was not complete, and worse, was done incorrectly. They will return next week to take everything out and start over. START OVER!!! YEEEEWHOOOOOO! I will refrain from doing my happy dance until the job is complete but feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

*Mr. "I want my money right now" is no longer employed with the company. Turns out we weren't the only customers he really pissed off.

No comments: