Monday, August 3, 2009

foundation

Today begins the work on our foundation. I've called mom several times to see how things are going and I hear a lot of noise in the background. She said that the boys keep moving around the house to where they can hear someone talking underneath. They are in heaven.


Unfortunately, they have begun to laugh every time they hear someone speaking Spanish. So much for always buying toys that come in different languages. Let's just hope that their giggling doesn't get too loud. There are a lot of Spanish speaking gentlemen under our house. When we had a few trees planted recently, Hudson came running up to me and yelled, "Mom, they are speaking Spanish!" And then he just cracked up. So embarrassing.

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

hi ! i have no clue who might have seagrass in Austin - but I know there is plenty there. Go to their dec center and ask around - someone has to know! or go into Shabby slips on 6th street and ask them where they got theirs? might help???!!!!

wish I could tell you more.
JOni

Ariel said...

Joni,

I'm checking with a few interior designers in the area. I live closer to Fredericksburg than Austin so location proves to be my challenge. I'll let you know what I come up with. I'm sure i'm not the only one struggling to find seagrass in the area - since no one sells it. UGHHHHHH!

Thank you again.
Ariel