Sunday, September 13, 2009

time

This weekend I took a leap of faith and went to visit my aunt and uncle after a long 5 year estrangement. It was one of the best things I have done in a long time. The boys have asked several times already if we are going back today :)


Hudson was a wild man with the hula hoop.

Garrett loved playing with the dogs. I think he mostly liked having a mini tennis ball to throw around.

They went on a wagon ride. Garrett kept telling me that it was just like cousin Luke's house.


The trip wouldn't have been complete without some peeing on the fences.





It was a wonderful afternoon and evening of catching up. I have missed them so much and now I really can't wait to see my cousins. Yesterday, as we were explaining to the boys who we were going to visit, Garrett looked at me and said, "Aunt Ceci, she is my favorite". She's mine too.


2 comments:

Zaubermasche said...

You have three very handsome boys!!
Nice and funny pics.:-))

Best regards from Germany!
Marilena

Kate and Geoff said...

Love that you went to visit.
Love the peeing on fences.
LOVE the new blog header photo.

yay.

ps, also love that garrett wanted to be my boyfriend last week.