We are gearing up for a fall garden. Unfortunately, I think it will consist of more tomatoes - because it's still going to be hot, and a few other vegetables that can withstand the heat. I want to do pumpkins but i'm not sure what we would do with them except carve them for Halloween. We'll see. It's all an adventure.
One of our favorite summer meals is Corn Salad. It's super simple and somehow, my kids will eat it several nights in a row if need be.
Corn Salad:
one can of corn (drained)
one can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
as much tomato as you want
as much bell pepper as you want
as much banana peppers as you want
as much onion as you want
a little bit of salt and pepper
We serve it alone or with chips. Sometimes I use this with taco salad - just add lettuce, ground beef and some salsa - YUMMMY!
1 comment:
looks delicious! enjoying your blog..so much fun stuff...beautiful family! xo
Post a Comment