I would be very grateful if this little man would stop growing up so quickly. He is "crawling" now. It's more of an inchworm move but we find him all over the place. I put him in one spot, sitting up, and I find him across the room - YIKES. We have divided up the toys - ones that he is allowed to chew and the ones that are only for the "big boys". He has three teeth with three others on the verge of breaking through. All this before his 8 month birthday. His clothes are now 12 - 18 month clothes and we are going to have to transition to the next stage car seat because he's one pound away from the weight limit on the infant carrier. He can say "mama", "dadda", and "nana". He likes to drink out of a sippy cup and we are going to try out some "real" food soon. I just can't keep up. My heart aches for my baby to stay a baby just a little longer. Everyone told me that he would grow up faster because he has older brothers to watch but this is just too fast for me. Before I know it, he'll be walking and chasing his brothers around the yard.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
stop it already
I would be very grateful if this little man would stop growing up so quickly. He is "crawling" now. It's more of an inchworm move but we find him all over the place. I put him in one spot, sitting up, and I find him across the room - YIKES. We have divided up the toys - ones that he is allowed to chew and the ones that are only for the "big boys". He has three teeth with three others on the verge of breaking through. All this before his 8 month birthday. His clothes are now 12 - 18 month clothes and we are going to have to transition to the next stage car seat because he's one pound away from the weight limit on the infant carrier. He can say "mama", "dadda", and "nana". He likes to drink out of a sippy cup and we are going to try out some "real" food soon. I just can't keep up. My heart aches for my baby to stay a baby just a little longer. Everyone told me that he would grow up faster because he has older brothers to watch but this is just too fast for me. Before I know it, he'll be walking and chasing his brothers around the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment