I am finding it increasingly hard to find time to update the blog. This is a good sign, I suppose. We are busy over here. I mean BUSY. Our summer has been so full of stuff. Just stuff. I will have a mother of a post up soon. Get ready. There will be so many photos you won't even believe it.
Just to tide you over...
The other night we were having dinner and I put on some music because Garrett said it would be a nice touch. He also picked flowers for the table so that "we could enjoy them." The boys started talking about their imaginary friend, Usass (pronounsed oososs). They both have the same imaginary friend and I think it's awesome. Anyway.. After some talk about music, Garrett informed me that,"Usass is having dinner with Miles Davis." I think I almost cried at the fullness of his imagination and the fact that he talks about Miles Davis like he is a regular dinner guest at our house.
The twins have started calling Nolan, Booty. He now answers to this. No idea where that one came from but we love it.
That's not even scratching the surface, ya'll.
Check back in a few.
love, me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment