Thursday, August 12, 2010

friends

It isn't a secret that i've been jonesing for some good girlfriends that live in my area.  I have amazing friends all over the world but no one that lives in my town and has the same life styles as we do - you know, crazy kids, a house to small for dinner parties and a husband that works too much for me to go out with friends. 

I'm working on it.  I'm trying to find groups of women with similar interests and making plans to visit out of town friends.  I used to be really funny.... and maybe even interesting. 

I never had friends with outrageous lifestyles but when girls get together it can get crazy.  I was reading a post from another blog about a conversation among friends and I couldn't help but crack up.  Not because I could relate to the conversation but because I miss having a girlfriend to go out for drinks with and one that has funny .. and maybe interesting things to talk about. 

***update***
I took the link to the post down.  It didn't really shed a positive light on me and what I read each day.  It was, well.... down right hilarious but also very inappropriate.  So, for those of you that read it, sorry.  For those of you that didn't, it may not have been worth reading anyway. 

No comments: