Tuesday, May 4, 2010

kate made me do it

My friend Kate recently downloaded the Hipstamatic app for her iPhone.  I have been drooling over the app for a while now but couldn't bring myself to pay the $1.99.  After reading that she had gotten it, I caved.  And you know what?  I. LOVE. IT.  I think it is awesome!  So, Kate, thank you for spurring me in to action. 


  I think the kids were sick of me chasing them around trying to get pictures of them on my phone.  I have pictures of Mark that look like these.  My day was made!! 

2 comments:

Kate and Geoff said...

i love it! how amazing is it?? seriously, i'm addicted. and i also love that nearly all of these pictures have a naked boy in them. THE BEST. :-)

Ariel said...

It's so hot that I have trouble keeping them in clothes. I swear that I try!!!