Tuesday, February 24, 2009

quiet

Garrett... "all cozy"
Hudson.... "working" on the couch

I guess the aren't ready to forego the naps.
I thought that I would see how the boys did with no nap today. The last week has been a bit crazy around nap time and they seem to play for over an hour, in their room, before actually falling asleep. They used to lay quietly in their beds and pass out within a few minutes. Nap time has been running into dinner time and dinner time has been running into shower and bed time. They did wonderfully up until about 4 o'clock. I wonder what dinner time will be like tonight.
I'm trying very hard to calm myself down about having to go back to work. I don't hate my job or the people that I work for. I am well paid and have benefits. We couldn't survive without my paycheck. I just want to stay home with my children.



No comments: