Friday, August 15, 2008

BOY OH BOY OH......BOY!!!!!

We are having another boy. Three boys. It's crazy!!

We were so excited to have our sonogram yesterday. I don't remember the last time I had been so excited and nervous about something. Everyone has been telling us that it will be a girl and that it will be so fun to have a girl and that we are going to love shopping for a girl.... etc. I don't think that we really put too much effort into getting excited about one sex over the other. We were really focused on health. We have two really healthy, really active, little boys and we would like to continue that trend.

As we got started with the sonogram the tech asked us about whether or not we wanted to know the sex. She has done all of my sonograms this pregnancy and knows that we have twin boys already. We made some small talk while she tried to get the baby in view. This little one moves a lot. We didn't get to see that with the boys because they were crammed in there. Just before she announced her findings, she asked once again if we were sure that we wanted to know. Once she had enough assurance she said,"It's a boy. I'll go search for some other stuff and when we go back maybe it has changed." We cracked up!!! I think we were dissapointed for about a minute and then were so releaved. As crazy as our two little guys are, we know how to handle boys. She checked all the vital stuff and then checked again. Sure enough, nothing had fallen off or changed. It's a boy.

We are really struggling with a name. Thank goodness we still have a few months to figure it out. I'm excited to get out all of the clothes that I saved from the boys. Blue is such a great color!!!!

No comments: