Tuesday, October 26, 2010

flew



taken with my iPhone.  no children were in the car at the time.

Mark looked at this picture for a while and still didn't realize what was going on.  Do you see where this poor little lizard really is?

No?

For the sake of a good story, i'll go ahead and tell you.  While driving down the road last week, this poor little lizard jumped up from under my hood and held on to the windshield for dear life.  It FREAKED me out.  I felt so bad for the lizard and thought about ways I could shoo him off when I got to the traffic light.  I'd like to think that he made it off the car okay but i'm not really sure.  I had to turn the corner with him still there and the way his little body shook as I accelerated would make me believe that he "flew" away. 



**my windshield is not black.  i erased the information on the back of my inspection sticker.  you know, just in case someone wants to track me down that way. 

No comments: