Saturday, March 13, 2010

project purge update

Arc de Triumph

Today's project involved cleaning out our important papers.  We took three lock boxes down to one.   Found in our purge:

 - My dental records from high school.  My dentist's name was Dr. Lustbadder.  No joke.
 - Mark's first driver's license and his driving test results.
 - Medical bills from the twins' stay in the NICU.  $200,000. 
 - My race number tag from the Paris Marathon.
 - Birthday cards written to Mark from his cousins when they were itty bitty.  Thank you for the laugh Tyler    and Billy.
 - My sonograms to confirm my PCOS and the lab results for my miscarriage in 2005.  Why did I hang on to that?
 - A cd full of pictures of Paris that I didn't take and have no idea where it came from.

It has been a fun morning of reminiscing and laughing.  It's always fun to talk about the past - the years together and the ones before we met. 
Now we just have to figure out how to shred all of the stuff we got rid of.  I don't want to sit in front of our little home shredder for the rest of the weekend.  I asked Mark if I could burn it - I LOVE a good fire.  He just laughed at me:) 

No comments: