Sunday, February 21, 2010

GG

My boys are lucky for so many reasons but one of the most important being that they have a GG.  Mark's grandmother is one of the most wonderful women I have ever met.  I consider myself a lucky girl for having married into her family.  GG is a busy lady.  She recently told me that she was going to have to cut back on her activities because her Zoomba class was wearing her out.  That class is just one of many she is taking.  Oh, to have her energy.  
The above photo was taken this morning and just before I got everyone to sit down, she was crawling on the floor and under the coffee table with the twins.  She had Hudson laughing so hard that he almost peed his pants.  How lucky is that!!  A great grandmother than can still get down on the floor and wrestle.  Better yet, a great grandmother that actually likes to get down on the floor and wrestle.  
I have learned a lot from GG.  She adds a perspective to situations that only come from a women with wisdom from living a full life.  I should call her more often.  I think i'll start.  I need some more perspective these days. 

Just in case you needed proof of her dancing skills, here a picture of GG at our wedding.  She was "gett'in down" with Mark's cousin, Billy.  At one point, she was wearing that cowboy hat.  It was a good time, folks!!!

No comments: