Wednesday, March 25, 2009

random

My life is richer because he is alive.
My little man "testing" out the new stroller. I anticipate many afternoon walks with all of my boys. I can't discribe the feeling of freedom I have when I can take my children running with me. Running is my release and a bit of a drug for me. The boys like to talk about what they see these days. On our walks, i'm amazed at all they are taking in. I am seeing life in a different light and learning to appreciate the things that children find magical in every day life.

I think that Garrett and Lacie have some secret language. Garrett treats her as one of his very best friends.


Hudson is having so much fun with the newly delivered dirt for our garden. We are so fortunate to have a yard for the boys to play in. I can't wait to see how our garden will do this year.



Nolan loves his baths.





No comments: