
He might just be the happiest baby in town. It's all smiles and giggles for my little man here.

It got hot this week. It went from 40s to 80s in one day. Nothing like some warm temps to make you want to rip your clothes off and play in the water. I had to convince them that it was no longer socially acceptable to run around naked. They said they would be fine in their unders.

Thank God he likes his jogger. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I am a free mama because I have jogging strollers and can get out and run. If he didn't do well in his then we would be in trouble. Thank you Oma for this wonderful gift.

I am madly in love with
BOB. These strollers are the best. We went through other joggers before finding these. I had a serious breakdown the day I thought the double stroller was broken. Mark still laughs about the fact that I came home in tears because I thought I wasn't going to be able to go running any more. The front wheel was put back on wrong....big sigh. I have just ordered a tripple jogger, not kidding. Unfortunately, BOB doesn't make tripples but we are counting on BABY JOGGER to be just as wonderful.

Lacie finally got a new bed. Her old one was so old that it was stinking up the whole house. This one is much bigger and can accommodate her most favorite people. The boys were explaining how Lacie could also fit on this with them.
We put the house on the market this week. This is very stressful for me. I love this house but we have just outgrown it. We don't have the money to add on nor do we have the emotional stamina to deal with a major renovation. We are dreading the whole process but are hopeful that we will find a house that we can love just as much.
I have been very emotional lately and I'm hoping that my new doctor can help me get back on track. My blood pressure is still off the charts and my hormones are out of control. I have been very sentimental about life and have been doing a lot of praying. I gave up true prayer for a few years. I didn't do it on purpose, I just needed to sort some stuff out. God is okay with this... we had a talk :) I have been ready a wonderful blog that has centered me and put a lot of my worries into perspective.
Kelly's Korner is a great blog about a wonderful family and it features different families in need of prayer due to medical issues with their children. I know what it's like to beg and plead with God to save your children and I know that he listens.
No comments:
Post a Comment