Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What?!!!

I have recently been faced with family conflict. Maybe not so much conflict as misunderstandings. It's been a while since I had to deal with any drama - I'm pretty good at avoiding it lately. However, this came from a new source and really caught me off guard. I was immediately stressed out and almost scared at having to deal with it. It must be the pregnancy. I don't shy away from confrontation. I'd like to think that I have grown up a bit. I waiting to respond and feel that I handled it pretty well. Considering it really was just a misunderstanding. What bothers me the most is that an adult, of my parents' age, felt it appropriate to approach the situation in a manner that seems very "high schoolish". I thought that I left all of that behind when I stopped dating stupid men!!! I pray that I handled the situation appropriately and that all will be water under the bridge today. If not, I'll just have to deal with it, I guess.

No comments: