Tuesday, October 21, 2008

life

My life runs at a furious pace these days. I find that I often wonder how we will handle life once baby number 3 arrives or how we do it now with twin 2 year old boys. I wonder how much longer I will stay pregnant and how that will push the pace of life up a bit if the baby comes too early. I wonder how other family accomplish so much more then we do while others just don't get anything done and are okay with that.

I find that I look at other's lives, not with envy or jealousy, but with amazement. I think that our life is pretty great. Our small existence in our little town, in our little house with a big yard and our small worries that we make too much out of. I look at our life and see how far we have come in such a short period of time and I see the possibilities of what it can be in next few years. I want a lot for our family and the lives of my children.

I am confronted, constantly, with the strife and dysfunction of our extended families. I am so grateful that we are excluded from the chaos and that we have grown from the ignorance of others. I wish that our lives included many of the people that it used to but know that God and Karma have a way of working things out.

No comments: