Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Addicted

I have become utterly addicted to the story of Stephanie Nielson and her family. I arrive at the office every morning and can't wait to get updates on Stephanie and her husband from her sister Courtney. Nie Nie is a gentle creative person and loves being a mom. She has a loving family and one that is able to show each other their love. My family was never able to show love the way some can. Not that there was ever any doubt that we loved each other. We just weren't as affectionate as some. My mom wasn't the type to let us sleep with her and watch movies. My dad seemed to become an emotional basket case every time we talked. There was an insecurity in the way my parents expressed their love to us as we got older. It is getting better but I find that I would love to be better at telling my family how much I love them. I would also like to be better about showing my husband just how wonderful he is. I guess I have something to work on.

No comments: