I fear that it will be years, or never, that life slows down enough for me to post regularly. I don't seem to have enough time in the day to get my act together but at least we are well and rolling right along.
We had a parade a few weeks back. We told the boys to go get dressed and they all came out with orange shirts on. We don't think it was done on purpose either.
Our kids love the parades for the candy. After a while Nolan decided that he wasn't going to chase any more candy and started chomping away. When we got home, the wagon was full of wrappers and pieces of candy. Seems he likes to sample everything and finish nothing.
They still love their cowboy boots.
This man is still the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. We are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this weekend. I'm truly lucky that he chose me.... or he's lucky that I chose him. Truth be told, I chased him.:)
For the twins birthday, Mark's parents gave us money for Seaworld. Since July is just too hot to go, we waited... and waited. Earlier this month, they came down and we all went. I hated the cost but was so glad that the kids had a great time.
When we asked them what it was like to feed the dolphins, Garrett said that the little fish were slimy. Hudson said that they felt dead. Nolan didn't have a comment at all.
I think this picture sums up who is running the show around around here :)
Once again we are in project mode. The kitchen has been under major renovation for the last three weeks and probably won't be finished for another two. The deck is need of some help and Mark started on that too. Since part of the kitchen reno involves our dining room and play room, most of our house looks like a bomb went off in it. It will be wonderful once it's all complete but i'm having trouble seeing the end and am so tired of the mess.
The boys are doing well in school and have started soccer again. I have no pictures of soccer yet because i'm often chasing Nolan during practice or catching up with Mark. Mostly, I just can't remember the camera. I'm so lame, I know. Horse riding lessons continue to give us something to do together and i'm learning along with the boys. Nolan now rides after Garrett and Hudson is the official stable hand so we are all involved.
I can't wait for the weather to turn cold. It's still too hot. It did rain a couple of days this week and for that, I am so grateful. I can't wait to be able to mow the grass once it grows back in.
No comments:
Post a Comment