Thursday, January 14, 2010

surviving Garrett - round 3



It appears that Garrett didn't get the memo that I wasn't really prepared for another round of dealing with his head today.  Nolan got tubes put in this morning so my nerves were a bit frazzled.  Nolan did great and he was out of recovery within an hour of the procedure.  Hudson fell into a window sill just before nap time and cut his face and I thought that was pretty bad.  He came running to me with a mouth full of blood.  I guess he cut the inside of his cheek too.  Garrett decided to "one up" him and fell at Nana's house.  Nothing like the fancy leg of a sturdy table to ruin your day.  I raced him to the urgent care.  No rebreak of the nose and no stitches.  Lots of Spiderman stickers and some pretty nasty scars.  I'm praying for a really boring day tomorrow. 

*a recap of episodes one and two are here and here. 

No comments: