
It appears that we are turning the corner. All three little guys are showing signs of improvement. Nolan doesn't seem to have any discomfort from the ear infection and strep. Hudson complains from time to time that his throat hurts and Garrett isn't running as high of a fever. He is still complaining about both his ear and his throat, though. It was so nice to see them all doing better today. They played a lot in the afternoon and I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

How lucky am I?! They played together in front of this window for a very long time.

They spent so much time playing together that I decided to start baking Christmas cookies. I think I ended up baking about 150 cookies for Mark's team at work. I only baked 2 dozen large ones. The rest were done with a cookie press - cheating just a little.

It was nice to get all of the baking and decorating accomplished without having to stop to entertain the kids. Mark did a lot of entertaining and they played together a lot today.
*
I'm sure that most of you know the story of Stephanie Nielson. If you don't, stop by her
blog. It will inspire you. I started reading her blog just before the plane crash, days before. I was so touched by her story. I have read almost all of her archives and can say that I was changed by her blog. Her story is what prompted me to start blogging. I wanted to find the extraordinary in ordinary life. I wanted to create a diary of sorts for my children to have for years to come. I wanted my friends and family to know about my passions, my shortcomings (only some of them :)) and my goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment